The New Normal In
CARING FOR YOU
- We’ve implemented a salon disinfecting protocol that has been our long-standing cleanliness practice.
- Common area surfaces are sanitized throughout the day using Clorox wipes, alcohol and hospital-grade Barbicide.
- We have hand sanitizer readily available to everyone at the salon.
- We are following recommended handwashing procedures and staying informed on all current CDC and WHO guidelines.
- We will greet you verbally rather than with a hug or handshake.
- All team members and guests must wear gloves and masks. If you do not bring your own, we will have these items available for your use.
- All extra guests will need to remain outside the building to maintain social distancing. We are only permitting one customer per stylist at a time.
- Our waiting areas are temporarily closed, so please stay in your car and check-in for your appointment on Pocket Salon or call our front desk to check-in. We will come and get you!
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please call, and we will happily help you reschedule your appointment.
Our top priorities through this COVID-19 climate is our community’s safety, service and comfort. While we are remaining calm, our team at Tangerine is taking every precaution to protect you when you visit the salon. Thank you for working with us to keep our community and team healthy and well.
– The McCarralls and your Tangerine Salon & Spa Team