At Tangerine Aveda the health and well-being of our employees and guests remains our top priority. We are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 situation daily, engaging with medical experts and regularly reviewing communications from health authorities and our local government.
We ask for your patience and understanding during this time as we are working quickly and very diligently to be both accommodating and conscientious to your needs. We are incorporating extensive new and improved sanitation practices into every aspect of our operation including remodeling with plexiglass dividers where appropriate. In addition, all of our staff have completed the Tennessee State Board Barbicide course.
- We will be open for appointments only, no walk ins. If you need products, you can call for same day, curbside pickup. If help is needed to select products, one of our staff will meet you at the door and accompany you inside to help with your selections.
- Social Distancing – We are splitting our Service Providers into shifts, thereby reducing the number of people in the building.
- Temperature checks, hand sanitizing and health check questions will be implemented before entering the salon, for Staff and Guests.
- Masks – All of our staff will be required to wear masks and when appropriate, face shields. We require that you wear a mask that secures behind the ears to your appointment.
- Color guests please wear a top that you won’t mind getting accidentally stained. This is to keep the need for changing clothes and to limit your time in the salon.
- Touchless Greetings & Goodbyes
- We will not be able to offer beverages or snacks at this time.
- Limited Items and Guests – We ask that you arrive for your appointment at the time of your appointment and no earlier. Please limit any belongings that you bring with you to a phone and a form of payment, (rather than your handbag). No Cash payments will be accepted. Please do not bring any guests or children to your appointment. Absolutely no pets will be allowed in the salon at this time.
If you have an underlying health condition we ask that you wait to return to the salon. In addition, if you have been ill or around someone who has been ill, please wait 14 days to reschedule your appointment.
Thank you so very much for your kindness and support during this difficult time in history. We look forward to seeing you in the salon soon.